Calling my Lily again
All the Lily, I own it
I lost it, few days back
The petals were drop off
Branches were dried and dull
The sun, was not knocked on the door
Today, I chopped off everything -
Roots, Stem, Branches, Lily too
I have to do it,
I found Minerals were not there in them
Soil too lost its Identity.
Being there with Lily all the time,
How come my Lily was dead inside out!
How come the Sun did not show up!
All I was observing and warming myself
Autumn had knocked on the door early
Now Spring too will come over
Indeed it was frightening for me
All I have with me is - Lily
Which too I had lost it.
I am still me, making my Hopes rise up
To rejuvenate my Lily all over again.
Your poetry beautifully portrays the cycle of loss and hope, capturing the essence of resilience in a concise yet powerful way.
ReplyDeleteTruly admirable ❤️...
ReplyDeleteRelatable lines. Amazing Poetry. ๐
ReplyDeleteIt's fascinating❣️
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Keep it up. ๐
ReplyDeletePhenomenal
ReplyDelete๐ป
ReplyDelete