Stay forever, Don't you?

Stay, Stay with me
Don't you
No matter how much we argue, we fight
Promise, will stay till the end

Look at me
Don't you
Read my unsaid story
Cover me within you

Hold me 
Don't you
Hold me in this crowd
Come and make me feel alive

Smile with me
Don't you
Let me see the curve line
That blooms me with happiness

Promise me
Don't you
You will let yourself feel
Not misery, pain or fear but love, care and kindness

Travel with me
Don't you
Let me make memories with you
Memories of Us

Hug me
Don't you
Let me embrace the warm feeling
Feeling of Safe

Kiss me
Don't you
Like you never did before
And be with me for eternity

Love me 
Don't you
Like I am the only one
Trust me, you are only one for me

Read me a poem
Don't you
I want to feel each words
The way you feel it, when I recite

Stay forever, till eternity
Lost in the world of chaos
I am in peace with you
Was it so hard to stay?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เค‡ंเคธाเคจिเคฏเคค เคธเคฌเคธे เคชเคนเคฒे

I Am Scared — A Reflection on Words and Wounds

O̶u̶r̶ Story